Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover
Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover
There was a time where I had just read It Ends With Us and It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover and I was on a spree to collect more books written by her, that's when I bought this one and Verity and November 9 and Reminders of Him.
So I began reading this book and there was a good catch of the storyline initially, I got accustomed to the narration and went on. Later came the spice in the book with a weird sort of arrangement between Tate and Miles, but I really did hate the stubborn behavior expressed by Miles and Tate's reluctance to accept the truth and move on.
But, Cap provided the final reality check for both of them, especially in case with Miles, and in fact, it wouldn't be wrong to say that he was the ultimate guide for the dumb minds of the protagonists!
Sometimes it's foolish to hold on to a stupid belief and stop living your life as you wish, it's indeed baseless. A person's real strength lies in how she/he takes steps to leave behind the ugliest part of the past and start accepting the good things that life throws in bounty. No living in the dreadful past, that's it...
I loved the book, especially the ending that's on par with what a reader deserves!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Read for life!
Comments
Post a Comment